In the hope of providing Educational Leadership students an opportunity for financial support, the faculty and staff of the department of Educational Leadership launched a grass roots effort in 2014 to raise funds to establish the first student scholarship in Educational Leadership. To date, the department has contributed over $3,000 and department members are committed to supporting this initiative again this year.
Please join us in supporting future EDL students by making a contribution to establish the inaugural Educational Leadership Student Scholarship which will:
• Be available to students in every degree program in the Educational Leadership department
• Make participation in global and international experiences an option for those who might otherwise not consider the opportunity due to cost
• Provide financial support to encourage degree completion and decrease student loan debt
• Help support thesis and dissertation research
• Support professional development opportunities associated with presenting research at professional conferences
With your help, we can grow this fund beyond $10,000, so that the scholarship may be endowed to benefit students for generations to come. Your tax-deductible contribution will provide future leaders in education the opportunity to enhance their educational experience, while also eliminating some of the financial burden. Together we can support our students in their dedication to advancing their own education, and the future education of countless others.